Selling Your Metro Charlotte North Carolina Home With Us
Selling your home is a very important decision and therefore it is important for you to have a skillful consultant to help guide you throughout the entire selling process. Wendy Richards of The Richards Group and a select group of Keller Williams' agents, working with The Richards Group, are dedicated to helping you successfully close your Real Estate transaction and would like the opportunity to work with YOU.
Selling your home quickly and for top dollar is of utmost importance; therefore we have developed a marketing system that has proven successful over the years.
Equally important is that you are hiring a team of professionals to guide you through the maze of legal paper work, disclosures, inspections and financing issues to complete the sale of your home after the buyer has been found.
You will want a seasoned, knowledgeable team of experts to negotiate on your behalf, to prepare a strong contract that clearly addresses the numerous details of the transaction, to monitor the buyer's financing and to oversee the many details that must be handled on the way to closing.
The Richards Group's Marketing System shows clearly how the traditional ways of selling homes has become increasingly less and less effective in today's market. The Richards Group and a select group of Keller Williams' agents throughout the Charlotte Metro area working with The Richards Group provide Sellers with a highly Innovative Pro-Active Marketing Approach, and the best part is - it works! Their goal is to be certain that every serious home buyer in the market knows your home is available.
With hundreds of satisfied clients over the years, we look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
Developing an effective and innovative system to help you sell your Charlotte area home fast and for top dollar is just one part of The Richards Group System. Equally important, you are hiring a team of professionals to guide you through the maze of legal paper work, disclosures, home inspections and property financing issues to complete the sale of your home after you have found the buyer. You want a seasoned, knowledgeable real estate expert to negotiate on your behalf, to prepare a strong contract that clearly addresses the numerous details of the transaction, to monitor the buyer's financing and to oversee the many details that must be handled on the way to closing.
What's Included With Our Marketing System:
- Market Value - Price your home right the first time! Determining the most accurate price for your home is crucial to obtaining the highest value and having the least days on market. Overpriced homes do not sell, therefore we work hard to analyze, and price your home right the first time.
- Staging - Upon review of your home - Wendy or a member of The Richards Group will consult with you and give recommendations and suggestions on how to best stage and create the right ambiance for your home. We have found that taking the extra time to stage your home makes all the difference to the buyer.
- Marketing - We market your home with methods that get results. Our marketing program has proven successful over the past 10 years.
- Negotiating - Our priority is to negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. All of our Agents are trained in the Art of negotiating.
Our Specific marketing program includes the following:
- Install professional signs
- Add your house to the local MLS
- List your house on our web site as well as the ALL THE TOP RATED WEBSITES, including American Towns, backpage, craigslist , Delicious, DotHomes, eFind, eHouseAds, Enormo, Facebook, HGTV's FrontDoor, Google Base, HouseFront, HotPads, Keller Williams National site - kw.com, LinkedIn, Local.com, Lycos, Oodle, OLX, Overstock, PropBot, Realtor.com , Trovit, Trulia, Twitter, Vast, Yahoo! Real Estate, Yakaz, YouTube and Zillow PLUS many more!
- Send out marketing pieces to past clients and your neighbors
- Arrange showings for buyers and their agents
- Present your house to other agents holding a Broker Open House
- Hold Open Houses for the public
- Email thousands of local agents an html brochure with numerous pictures and information on why your house beats the competition!
- Prepare marketing information
- Place marketing data in the home for prospective buyers
- Review market continuously
- Follow up with other agents who show the home for feedback
- Communicate with you on a Weekly Basis
- Advise of possible solutions if home has not sold
- Negotiate the best contract for your needs.
When our marketing efforts bring an offer to purchase, we will:
Negotiate the Contract
- Explain each offer to you and answer any and all questions.
- Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of each offer and clarifying the choices available to you.
- Negotiate through the buyer's agent, and handle possible counteroffers, to reach a final agreement that is favorable to you.
Complete the transaction
- Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing, and answer any questions you might have.
- Work with the buyer's broker, lender, attorneys, title officer and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward.
- Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer's loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract. Resolve questions or problems that might arise, in order to ensure a timely closing.
- Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed as to where your transaction is in the process and what is happening.
Follow up after the sale closes
- Confirm that all your real estate-related needs have been met, and provide information on service providers you may require.
- Offer relocation assistance, if moving to a new city or state.
- Help you locate a new home.
Service and Benefits when you hire The Richards Group to List your home.
Wendy has chosen a select group of professionals to work alongside her to get your home sold quickly, for the most money, and with the least amount of time and stress.
Benefit: You have several real estate professionals working for you for the price of one!
You will be able to check your listing online and view other comparable properties in your community.
Benefit: You have the freedom on your own time to research the area and see where your home fits competitively into the market.
Wendy uses attractive, custom made signs for all her listings. They are designed to attract the drive by consumers and let the neighborhood know you have hired one of the best. Wendy's signs are unique and handcrafted to attract more buyers.
Benefit: Nicer signs bring in more buyers and help produce a faster sale of your home.
Service after Showings:
Wendy and her team use a computerized system that tracks and monitors any showings of your property. They will report any feedback from agents that show your home.
Benefit: You are kept up-to-date on the marketing of you home and are aware of what buyers are thinking. You are not left in the dark but rather are a priority to Wendy and her staff.
Wendy and her staff are dedicated to finding or selling your home quickly. Through the various marketing venues noted in our marketing program, your home is insured excellent exposure in the market place.
Benefit: Your listing will receive aggressive sales attention from our entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind- to sell your home.
Post Closing Communication:
To ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your new home, we will keep in contact with you past the CLOSE date.
Benefit: Any questions or concerns you may have regarding real estate can be answered in one easy phone call.