How A Charlotte NC REALTOR® (like me!) Can Help You? (First Time Home Buyers)
Buying that first Charlotte NC home is one of the most towering decisions you’ll ever make. It involves a great investment of time, energy and money. Don’t go it alone; there are many pitfalls for the unwary Charlotte NC home buyer. A Charlotte NC REALTOR® (like me!) can do the heavy lifting and get you around those pitfalls.
That first Charlotte NC home is too important a purchase to enter into without a qualified, trained and certified Real Estate Agent. Small, overlooked details can result in big, costly mistakes. Here’s a list of just 10 of the dozens of ways in which a knowledgeable agent can help:
1. Assist with establishing a plan for a home to fit your needs.
2. Help with finding a mortgage consultant to have you pre-approved for your loan.
3. Guide the home buyer through the entire process.
4. Help with researching homes and neighborhoods.
5. Find the home that is neither too much, nor too little, for your needs and budget.
6. Assist to gauge true market values in an uncertain economy.
7. Help to write an offer and assist in negotiating the terms and price that are best for you.
8. Provide you with a list of key professionals essential to a real estate transaction, such as, pest control
experts, home inspectors, and real estate attorneys. Your agent can also help set up those appointments
and inspections at times convenient for you.
9. Prepare you to feel comfortable with the closing process, as well as be with you when it
10. Follow up with the new homeowner providing answers to questions and details after the sale has taken
This list is only a few of the ways a Charlotte NC REALTOR® (like me!) can be at your side as you journey toward the goal of owning that first home. I have a wealth of experience and a solid track record of helping first-time home buyers like you make sound and well-informed decisions. Contact me for more information or assistance with getting you into your first home.
Charlotte NC REALTOR®