Marvin Creek is one of Union County's most sought-after locations because of the convenience, comfort and country charm it offers. The lifestyle at Marvin Creek offers you a feeling of privacy, lavishness and leisure - whether a party at the extraordinary 6,500 square-foot clubhouse, strolling or biking through the trail that meanders through the community, enjoying the day with the family at the beach pool, lazy stream or geyser park, or perhaps a game of tennis with neighbors and friends.
For any community, education is always an important factor. Union County Public Schools uphold the highest standard of education. The Weddington School District hosts many of the State’s top public schools, while other challenging private schools are located nearby.
The award-winning architectural styled and detailed homes at Marvin Creek are beautifully-designed and are situated on large home sites. The community offers many different home designs in two collections, The Meadows Collection and The Estate Collection.
The Meadows Collection features seven beautifully-designed homes:
- The Duke - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,723 sq ft and priced from $581,995
- The Waterford - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,870 sq ft, main floor master and priced from $584,995
- The Elkton - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3,608 sq ft and priced from $586,995
- The Hopewell - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4,225 sq ft and priced from $587,995
- The Raleigh - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4,422 sq ft, main floor master and priced from $597,995
- The Stratford - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4,155 sq ft and priced from $611,995
The Estate Collection features five beautifully-designed homes
- The Coventry - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,584 sq ft and priced from $625,995
- The Strickland - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4,228 sq ft, main floor master and priced from $633,995
- The Hampton - 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,780 sq ft and priced from $657,995
- The Malvern - 2 story, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4,920 sq ft and priced from $697,995
To visit Marvin Creek, take I-485 to Rea Road (Exit 59). Head south on Rea Road and go about 5 miles to a right turn at the light onto Tom Short Road. Follow the new Tom Short Road extension to the community roundabout, stay to the right and the models will be on your left.
Some Helpful Links & Information:
- Village of Marvin, NC - www.marvinnc.org
- Providence Equestrian Center - www.providenceequestrian.com
- Union County - www.co.union.nc.us
- Union County Chamber of Commerce - www.unioncountycoc.com
- Union County Schools - www.ucps.k12.nc.us
- Electric - Union Power Cooperative - 704.289.3145 - www.union-power.com
- Gas - Piedmont Natural Gas - 800.275.6264 - www.piedmontng.com
- Telephone - Alltel Communications - 704.847.4828 - www.alltel.com
- Water & Sewer : Union County Water & Sewer 704.296.4210 - www.co.union.nc.us/PropertyServices/PublicWorks/tabid/357/Default.aspx